I’m an educator and former wilderness guide that woke up one day and decided that carving mountains into wood using a CNC machine was the right thing to do. And here I am, based in Knoxville, TN, looking to provide folks with a small slice of concentrated nature. Researchers across widely varying disciplines from space exploration to mental health have revealed that being near nature in any form has multiple beneficial effects. Biophilia is the best word we have to describe the human need to experience a connection to the natural world. We can’t all spend weeks in the wilderness like I have: days from the nearest road, watching the changing phases of the moon and sleeping and rising with the sun, but we can all hold a wood carving and gaze at the Smoky Mountains or the almost unfathomable Grand Canyon. My carvings are an attempt to concentrate the natural world, to create small but powerful reminders of the splendor of nature.
Terms and Conditions Policy
Welcome to Wood Grain Terrain. These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of our website.
Wood Grain Terrain is located in Knoxville, Tennessee.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Wood Grain Terrain’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: Client, You and Your refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. The Company, Ourselves, We, Our and Us, refers to our Company. Party, Parties, or Us, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Tennessee.
Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, (Store Name) and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Wood Grain Terrain.
All intellectual property rights are reserved.
You must not:
- Republish material from (Add URL).
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from (Add URL).
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from (Add URL).
- Redistribute content from Wood Grain Terrain (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence.
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- Or exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
- are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
- govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities that arise in contract, tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Refund and Return Policy
Because of the custom nature of these pieces of art, no returns will be accepted. No refunds will be made.